Estate Planning                     Probate                      Mediations

What are your office hours?

Our office is typically open Monday-Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., however, we only see clients or potential clients in person by appointment only. We are closed during the lunch hour and on Fridays, and for most federal, state, and county holidays. 

What kind of parking is available at your law firm?

     We currently have parking located to the left side of the building along the tree line, and two parking spaces available up front. Handicap parking is located to the left side of the building, opposite of the tree line. We ask that you do not park in the circle drive in front of the building nor in the designated spaces for Rise & Shine Tattoos.

Frequently Asked Questions

 ​In what Counties does The Boling Law Firm work?

     The Boling Law Firm serves the Hays and Caldwell County communities.  We will help clients in Guadalupe and Comal Counties on a case by case basis. We do not accept cases in Bexar or Travis counties.

Do you charge a consultation fee?

     The Boling Law Firm charges $400.00 for a one-hour consultation, unless you are a prior client or have been pre-approved for a no fee consultation. Most consultations will not last longer than one hour, depending on the complexity of the case.  Having a list of questions ready at the time of your consultation is always a good idea, as well as gathering all relevant documents and bringing them with you to the consultation, especially court orders or papers that you have been served with. If you are consulting with our office over the telephone or Zoom, our staff will instruct you on how to send relevant documents to us prior to the consultation.

How much is your retainer deposit?

    The initial retainer deposit will depend on the complexity of your case.  A minimum deposit for an uncontested case is approximately $3,000.00, plus filing fees and service fees. Deposits for contested matters are determined on a case by case basis, starting at $5,000.00 or more. Effective July 10, 2023, Ms. Boling's normal hourly rate is $400.00 per hour. Probate and heirship retainers, as well as estate planning packages, vary on a case by case basis, so please contact us regarding those rates.

How will I know what to do?

     The Boling Law Firm is proud of the fact that people that choose to consult with us often thank us for educating them so much about their case.  Whether they hire us or not, clients who come to see us will walk away with a better understanding of the legal process surrounding their case and armed with information and documents to guide them.

How many conference rooms are in your law firm?

     We currently have one conference room available, which can sit up to ten (10) people to the table, with more space for chairs not around the table. We do rent out our conference rooms for meetings, trainings, depositions - whatever you may need! Please contact our office for more information regarding rental of the conference room.



​(512) 504-3051   LOCAL

1301 S. Old Stagecoach Road, Kyle, Texas 78640


Here at The Boling Law Firm, the safety and wellness of our staff, clients, and families comes first. As a continued COVID precaution, all consultations, meetings, and mediations will be held either via telephone or remotely via Zoom unless you have made other arrangements with our office. We are not seeing any clients in person at the office unless you have made prior arrangements with either Ms. Boling or Janell. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at (512) 504-3051 or email our office using our staff emails or